Current Openings At Pursora Classes
Social Science Teacher for 8th to 10th grade for CBSE/STATE Board
Exp – Min 2 yrs
Location – Panvel, Maharashtra
Salary – 15k – 25k
- Taking classes and doubt sessions for students at the center.
- Developing questions for the purpose of Assignments, Practice Questions, Test Papers and Daily Practice Worksheets etc
- Take an interest in the student’s learning outcomes and ensure that they are poised for improvement in their grades.
- Conducting extra classes when required to help weak students or to give more grilling to good students.
- Complete the entire syllabus of the designated batches well in time with full satisfaction of students, parents, and the management
- Keep upgrading the knowledge base by studying new and revised books on the subject
- To assess and monitor individual performance to ensure students are keeping up with the curriculum and not falling behind the rest of the class.
- To track attendance and share absentees record
- Attend Parents -Teacher meetings and fully satisfy the parents.
Skills and Qualifications
- A passion for teaching.
- Results oriented and self starter
- Candidate should be experienced and good in communication.
- B.A. / M.A. in History/ Political Science
Exp :- 2 to 3 yrs
Location:- Panvel, Maharashtra
Salary:- 20 k to 35 k
- Ideal candidate should be comfortable to make outbound calls, attending incoming calls, resolving queries and providing required information.
- Handling student walk-in at the centre.
- Converting leads into admissions
- Counselling the Student & Parents regarding career & courses.
- Follow up on leads generated through various sources.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Career – oriented mind set
- Negotiation skill
- Street smart with energetic personality